Last week, I had the pleasure of consulting a new client on ways to grow his dental practice while maintaining a balance of work and family life. It is such a joy to have the opportunity to pass along the wisdom and experience I have gained in the past 22 years of dentistry and even to let others learn from the mistakes I made along the way. We had a wonderful conversation covering topics like:
- Maximizing the marketing benefit from his website, local listings and online presence,
- Calculating and collecting dental co-pays to maximize collections,
- Reducing overhead expenses,
- Tracking new patient phone calls,
- Forwarding the office phone line on days when the office is closed so that potential new patients are always able to contact the office during normal business hours,
- Creating desirable staff bonus plans,
- Running overdue insurance payment and outstanding patient balance reports,
- Increasing collection percentages,
- Improving PPO fee schedule reimbursement rates,
- Offering IV sedation and
- Using a monthly marketing schedule.
Dentistry’s Business Secrets offers several products and individual consulting to help your dental practice reach its maximum potential while still enjoying some free time to live the life you want. Check out the book, Dental Practice Management and Marketing Tools CDs and our digital downloads or call us today at (314)302-7100 to see how we can help tailor a plan specific to your practice needs.