As a dental student or recent graduate, you are faced with many decisions as you begin your new career. Dr. Edward Logan’s book Dentistry’s Business Secrets: Proven Growth Strategies for Your New or Existing Practice is a step by step guide covering everything from the early decisions of where to practice and whether to buy, associate or build from scratch to practical advice on insurance and marketing.
Recently, Dr. Logan took portions of this original 420 page book to create a PDF e-book entitled Dentistry’s Business Secrets: For the Dentist New to Private Practice. This shorter downloadable PDF e-book covers the vital topics dental students and recent graduates need to know when starting out.
- Should I buy a practice, associate with another dentist or start a practice from scratch?
- How do I find new dental practice opportunities?
- How do I hire the ideal staff for my dental practice?
- How do I manage my time and resources at this point in my career?
- How do I build trust among my dental patients?
- How can I increase my rate of treatment plan acceptance?
If you are looking for a starter guide that can answer these questions, order Dentistry’s Business Secrets: For the Dentist New to Private Practice as a download today. You can start planning your future immediately.
Preview the Table of Contents
You can order a PDF download of Dentistry’s Business Secrets: For the Dentist New to Private Practice here.
Dentistry’s Business Secrets: For the Dentist New to Private Practice contains chapters previously published in Dentistry’s Business Secrets: Proven Growth Strategies for Your New or Existing Practice. If you are interested in a more thorough examination of these topics, as well as detailed information on marketing and insurance, consider ordering the complete book instead.