Dentistry’s Business Secrets makes some of the materials found in the book Dentistry’s Business Secrets: Proven Growth Strategies for Your New or Existing Practice and our Dental Practice Management and Marketing Tools CD Series available as digital downloads.
This PDF download contains materials previously published in Dentistry’s Business Secrets: Proven Growth Strategies for Your New or Existing Practice. Topics covered include:
- Deciding whether to associate, buy a practice or start a practice from scratch
- Hiring and training an ideal staff
- Building trust with dental patients and
- Increasing your rate of treatment plan acceptance.
Preview the Table of Contents
Dental Employee Management Forms Download
The employee hiring and management forms that are available on the Dentistry’s Business Secrets’ Practice Management Tools CD are also available for immediate download. The Dental Employee Management Forms Download includes:
- A sample employee manual
- Questions to ask in an employee interview
- Questions to ask an applicant’s references
- Sick and Vacation Day Forms
- Employee Evaluation Forms and
- Job Descriptions for Dental Office Manager, Dental Assistant and Dental Hygienist.
Dental Patient Communication Forms
Some of the dental patient letters and forms from the Dentistry’s Business Secrets’ Dental Practice Management Tools CD are also available for digital download. The Dental Patient Communication Forms Download contains the following files that can be modified for use in your dental office:
- New Patient Welcome Letter
- New Patient Policies
- Patient Appointment Reminder Preference Form
- Email Newsletter Opt-In Form
- Patient Media Release and
- Missed Appointment Letters for Fee Waived and Fee Assessed.
Dental Employee Interview and Reference Questions
This PDF download contains the employee interview and reference questions found within the Dental Practice Management Tools CD and the Dental Employee Management Forms Download. The Dental Employee Interview and Reference Questions download contains 17 Interview Questions, as well as two separate outlines for conducting reference checks.