My dental office designed a marketing calendar to remind us to keep active with marketing. For the month of November, our “to do list” includes the following:
1) Decide on and order holiday gifts for referring specialists and doctors in the area. In years past, we have considered skipping the holiday time gift in lieu of a thank you gift during a different time of year when the office break rooms are not already filled with holiday goodness from other offices.
2) Order and prepare holiday cards for our patients.
3) Set reminders to update our social media outlets (Twitter, Facebook, and the blog) on a weekly basis.
4) Use an SEO tool like LinkVoodoo to keep up to date on how our practice websites are performing.
5) Add fresh content to the website through the use of articles, video, patient testimonials, or before and after pictures. We try to add fresh content to our websites at least every other month.
6) Remind patients to take advantage of their 2009 dental insurance benefits before the year ends.
7) Promote our Lifetime Whitening Program as a holiday gift option.
The Dentistry’s Business Secrets’ Practice Marketing Tools CD contains a complete “Month-by-Month Marketing Calendar.”