Dr. Edward Logan’s unique lecture style offers a no-nonsense approach to establishing a successful dental practice through candid observations from his prolific career. Through his “Your Practice Made Perfect” lecture series, Dr. Logan shares personal anecdotes in a style that is both genuine and funny and can easily be used to build a successful business without sacrificing the things you love. Dr. Logan relates the principles of profitability with proven strategies and explains how to avoid costly mistakes even he endured while starting and building three successful practices from scratch.
Dubbed “The Quality of Life Dentist,” Dr. Logan’s goal is to provide the most efficient, effective ways to run your business so that you have more time to dedicate to the passions and purposes in life outside of dentistry which you find most fulfilling.
Dr. Logan presents engaging lectures on the following topics:
- How to Simplify your Life by Hiring the “Right” Associate – Proven Methods to Improve your Practice and Quality of Life through Employing a Dental Associate
- For the Dentist New to Private Practice – The Critical Information You Did Not Learn in Dental School
- Treatment Plan Presentation that Promotes Case Acceptance
- Dental Insurance 101 – How to Better Understand Your Patients’ Dental Insurance Benefits
- Maximizing Your Profits through a Proven, Unique Co-Pay Estimation and Collection Protocol
- Ten Steps to Improve Productivity and Reduce Stress.
If your conference or event is in need of a different topic, Dr. Logan can create a lecture to fit your need. With over twenty years of experience as a private practice dentist, Dr. Logan is equipped to present lectures on a variety of subjects.